The DML Difference
Service Is Our #1 Priority
DML Delivers Superior Service Because We:
- Provide the lowest possible rates
- Listen to our customers and are always available for them
- When we say a buyer is qualified, we produce a written commitment
DML Mortgage brokers have access to multiple lenders for the customers benefit. Here are two reasons this can be beneficial:
- When interest rates are available in the morning, the broker will have access to multiple banks interest rates. On any given day, one banks rates may be better than the others. The next day it may be a different bank with the best rates. The point is, having multiple banks to work with can benefit in looking for the best interest rates that day.
- If a borrower has a unique situation, like a self-employed customer doesn't claim enough on his/her taxes to qualify for the loan, DML can look at different banks that allow the borrower to state his/her income on the loan application. Unlike a local bank, they either can or cannot do this. No other option for the customer. Access to multiple lenders gives the customer multiple options, especially if someone has a unique situation like employment, credit, or income.